Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Incoming Mail so far!

   I took pictures to all the letters I have received so far, I decided to divide them in groups :) So you can find the letters you sent quickly. 
   Thank you girls for all the amazing and beautiful things you send to me, I am really grateful to have all of you as my penpals. 
   I hope you can find inspiration on the beautiful things I will post here, I also hope this blog inspire more people to enter on the penpal world. <3

From: Emma T, Lisa D, Sarah, Amanda <3 

From: Yukako, Lisa Ko, Eloise, Kamilla N. <3

From: Becky, Kerrin, Heidi, Hanna P. <3

From: Nancy, Kerrie F, Tegan, Emily V. <3

From: Vayuree, Aisyah, Ardini, Donna F, Erandi <3

From: Emilie R, Marion, Sarah G, Maryann B, Emma S, Laila, Maureen <3

From: Natalie, Pei S, Lynne A, Tanya, Paulette, Kamila P. <3
Melissa, Gigi, Jees, Marijana, Ashleigh and Camila

From: Nancy, Amanda, Lisa Ko, Emily V, Emma T, Pei S and Vayuree :)

From: Kamilla N, Kerrin, Sarah G, Ardini, Hanna P, Eloise


Thank you so much!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment